Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Costume update…

Well the trip to Edmonton turned successful with finding a great running tank for my costume. Then I spent my Saturday night at my sister’s place ‘costuming’ and was able to talk her into using any ‘crafty’ like skills she might have ever acquired to assist me with completing this last minute costume change. The belt she created was simply amazing!!

Well it does seem like the pixie dust was falling last night and the stars aligned again so I was able to find the last remaining items to complete my costume… the perfect shirt for over my running shirt, dye to dye it the perfect colour and the “skill” to ensure the whole thing came together perfectly.. and it did!! It took a couple of hours, but I’m totally happy with the outcome.

It was awesome having enough of the costume completed to run this morning and as Princess Felic mentioned.. we both were able to run with no major “malfunctions” and came away from our morning run knowing what needed tweeking and our dignity in tack. Thank goodness we have the treadmills at work and our ‘regulars’ at the gym so we were able to do a test run without the questioning eyes of a whole gym watching us!

2 and a half more sleeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment