Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Easter, Happy Birthday to me, oh and...

Well, it's been longer than I had intended, but honestly, not much to report. Am just trucking along, doing my weekly runs and increasing distance on the weekend. Nothing rigid, nothing fancy as far as training, I am just trying to keep up with my yoga and my maintenance runs so when the actual training takes off, I can literally hit the ground running.

Well...except for one thing that happened that was so horrible I am still having trouble coming to terms with it. I'll post some disgusting pictures soon, but in the meantime try to guess based on these clues...

1. It was like something out of a horror film
2. It officially makes me a Real Serious Runner
3. It eliminates most of my summer shoes from wardrobe contention this summer
4. I hope I get to enjoy a discount the next time I get a pedicure

Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment