Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

OK, I was out of town last week so I didn't get this live, but I can imagine the shrieking of my teammates was pretty epic???

Acceptance never felt so sweet!!!



Not sure if I can stress how exciting this is, this race is extremely popular, so popular they have to do a random draw from the 30K+ applicants they get for the 7000 or so spots available.  I have tried 4 times already, so I was starting to lose hope that I would EVER get in. And I had tried as a single and as a group, so I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong.

Anyway, we are IN and there are 5 of us on team Pardon my Fartlek (AHAHAHAA, I love run jokes) so we will have 5 lovely ladies running the hills of San Fran in October!

Bring on the Tiffany necklace, Mr Fireman!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment