Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

I think we've become REAL RUNNERS.  We had arranged to meet this morning at 6am for our 4K run, and met at work in the rain...and dark...and cold.  It was 7C and raining just hard enough for intermittent wipers on the drive in. Nevertheless, we headed out on a route we've previously mapped as being just over 4K.  The next 20+ minutes were speckled with <sploosh> "NOOO!" as it was still too dark to see the puddles until we stepped in them.  We didn't actually time the run, but we all agreed that it might have been our fastest time ever as we wanted to warm up quickly and get this over with as soon as possible.  Anyway, what can you do but....



Both the other princesses head off on exotic vacations tomorrow, so I guess I'll have to find me some lady-in-waitings to keep me company until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment