Friday, September 10, 2010

One is the loneliest numberrrrrrrrrr.....

Yeah, training by myself sucks. Yesterday I conned a work buddy to meet me, so I did get in my 4K run because I knew I had to meet someone, but today since I was carpooling I thought I would run at home on my treadmill. Here's how it went:

5am: Alarm goes off, I hit snooze
508am: Alarm goes off, I hit snooze
516am: Alarm goes off, I hit snooze
524am: Alarm goes off, I actually get up.  Go to put on shoes, decide running on treadmill with no TV and no one to talk to is worst idea ever.
527am: Go back to bed
6am: Alarm goes off, I hit snooze
608am: Alarm goes off, I get up and get ready for work, no time to run.  Revise schedule to this week to make today a rest day, tomorrow I run, and Sunday I cross train.  Good thing it's flexible or today would be a big fail.

Too bad too, because last night I totally carbo-loaded at Watchmans Pub with their awesome mac and cheese.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Felic! At least the effort was there! Mine has really gone sideways... will keep trying though as well as try to update the blog when i can.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nilsson schmilsson wrote it, 3 woof nite did it..

    ReplyDelete