Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day #8 - PrincessChris - Training

I feel like it must be said how hard we princesses work every morning at our weight training. Dan recently thought it necessary to make these mornings even more pleasurable with an even harder weight workout. Twelve exercises in a circuit, done twice... I don't know if I could do this every morning without the support of the morning workout 'group'.
This morning was no exception.. Week two of the new workout and we're still figuring out how to make it work in 1/2 hour and not cry during the toe touches (harder than they sound). I guess it will be interesting once we start our actual run training to see that we don't drop this part of our day. Jillian herself would be impressed, though I guess we're just glad that she can't actually talk to us on the alternate mornings while we do her 30 Day Shred!!

No comments:

Post a Comment