Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 1 - PrincessChris


Wow.. if today speaks to how the next six plus months are going to go, I'm going to need a lot of support. I figured I'd ride to work to start my cross-training, you know, get a jump on getting into cardio shape. Unfortunately Mother Nature was the one who jumped first with a head wind that made my eyes water so much you'd think I was crying (truthfully, I may have shed a few tears for real). I got to the gym just in time to start our 'new' workout with my workout partners (as well as marathon princesses) and of course Dan the man (our personal trainer.. or so we like to pretend anyway). If you need me today, I'll be napping under my desk to rest up for my hockey game at lunch... The good news is that it is calling for rain, and I have a back up ride home if need be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment