Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day #2 - PrincessChris


There just be the chance that I might have overdone it a bit yesterday... or I'm just feeling sorry for myself! The ride home last night was made in record time though 18.57km in just under 45min. Needless to say I slept like a baby last night!

Today started with Jillian's 30 Day Shred... I think we were all feeling exhausted as it may just have been the quietest workout to date, which is amazing considering there were six ladies locked in a work out room! Will try for a run at lunch... sigh..

Update: PrincessCrys and I spent our lunch hour running out the stiff muscles with a 5km run. The best part about the run was our first "sign" that we're doing the right thing with this 1/2 marathon. Picture this.. we see an ambulance sitting at the intersection and we start joking about how we are going to need it soon, when we catch up to a woman wearing a shirt that screamed Disney! Mickey and Minnie staring at us willing us forward .. I guess this means no turning back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment