Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY 2 - PrincessCrys


So yesterday we had a meeting amongst the Princesses to chat about training, the blog, getting to and from Orlando, where we’re going to stay, where we’re going to eat after the race and most importantly how far the nearest Target is from Disney World! There was little talk of training and more of how pretty our blog will be and what delicious food we can find for after the race! Training Schmaining!! We talked about important stuff!! ;)

Alright, so about today! I got off to a GREAT start. I slept in. Didn’t make it to the gym in time to do the usual 30 min of cardio before our workout. Sleeping is important right?? But I think Dan the Man’s new workout kicked my Abs into high gear and now no one is allowed to say anything funny to me today. It hurts to laugh. Tomorrow I will make it to the gym by 6am and on that dreadmill. I mean treadmill
.

1 comment: