Friday, August 13, 2010

Day #4 - Feeling the effects of Lawn Bowling :)

I guess this is the week that I'll be doing random 'cross training' in a variety of different 'sports'. Last night was lawn bowling. A very good friend is getting married today so last night she got both family and friends to brave the weather and have a lawn bowling/BBQ night. A great time was had by all.. though I can't imagine that the 8 lunges I did with my throws can account for any kind of training, though holding a new baby did seem to help the arm muscles! The beer hydration also really can't be considered as a training mechanism so I guess next week we'll have to go back to the more traditional training methods.. oh well it was fun while it lasted!
All that can be said for this morning's workout is that .. thank God we do the 30Day Shred Level 1 on Friday mornings, I don't think I could have handled much more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment