Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day #3 - Princess Chris 'Sore and Surviving and finding Balance'


So I'm not sure if mini-golf can be considered training but either way, it must be said that we had a fantastic time at our WestJet Vacations celebration party last night. Both Princess Felic and I spent a lot of the evening balancing 'calories out' with our workouts yesterday with 'calories in' aka chicken wings (chicken wing for Felic), Coors light and other appies to finish out the evening... gotta say 'calories in' might have a slight edge.
Back at the gym this am for day #2 of Dan the Man's workout. We were able to assess which exercises from Tuesday caused so much pain and just for the heck of it, did them all over again. No cardio as my snooze button was a little too nice to me this morning and didn't force me out of bed. Will make up tomorrow????...

No comments:

Post a Comment